Monday, January 15, 2018

I don't really have much to write about today....

It's Monday again, and it feels like I'm in for quite a week.  I'm already tired, and feel worn out.  I've got a test on Wednesday for my French 151 that's stressing me out.  It's hard trying to learn a new language again after being out of school for so long.  I'm trying but man, some days I feel like such a failure.  I'm stuggling to pick up the speaking, can sort of make it through the reading and writing but it's not easy.  Plus with the lack of time I can acutally study/do homework.  C'est très difficile.

Picture taken from the IKEA website.
I'm starting a closet re-do which has me very excited.  We haven't done anything to our master closet since the house was built 11 years ago and it's about time.  I really want to get rid of the dressers that we have and just turn it all into a walk in beautifully organized closet.  IKEA has their wardrobe sale happening right now (until the 22nd) so I have to get that ordered.  I'm really excited about it.  We'll be using the PAX system, and really utilizing the storage, drawers, pull outs, organization things.  Pictures of before and eventually after to come!

That's it for tonight.  I'm avoiding studying now because I'm struggling with the relative pronoun concept that seems so simple yet every question I answer online comes back wrong.  How difficult can it be to use qui, que, ou, and dont?
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment